2/19/2011

Pooped

I'm exhausted.

I want out.

I've been busy. Super busy. & I blame it on Tuesday.

Tuesday we had a kid-less dinner @ BJ's (jambalaya + beignet = ) which happens to sit directly across from Toys R Us. Normally we wouldn't go in without a child of some sort but we walked in with the idea of "walking off our food" and wound up spending $300. ugh. so worth it though::

that puppy with a couple of games & extra controllers. Since then, I've been in bed at around 1am.. Not a valid excuse? really?? My brothers have had one for the past forever but it never really caught my attention... till now. bad idea. but again: totally worth it. I have muscles I didn't know I had ache.

While I wasn't doing that I was planning a babyshower for one of my good friends. She's having a boy! Her youngest right now is 8 so it's a BIG DEAL. & the best part is that it was a surprise :) My gift to her was a homemade diaper clutch. I only took 1 picture cuz I'm just plain dumb like that...

I love the print. Also made her some of these to match, diapers and wipes case. So along with my 8 hour shifts, running back and forth between Costco, Target, Dollar Tree to set up for the babyshower, getting my taxes done in between, making dinners for my dudes and Wii ... I"m done.

So I'm off... to play wii and enjoy my rainy 3 day weekend :)
HASTA!

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your Wii!! How fun. Like the diaper clutch too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a big week. I love crafting, too. Just having a visit from the hop. Have a better week next week and hope you gets some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wii is super fun!
    We did pretty much the same thing on Friday except we had my daughter with us while my son had a playdate with his Godmother. We went into Toys-R-Us with the idea that we'd try to figure out what to get my son for his upcoming 2nd birthday and naturally we walked out with a new trainset and nightlight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so nice of you to make her a homemade diaper clutch! I love the print :) and I can never get the hang of Wii... my boyfriend's sister always tries to get me to play but I'm not good at it haha. Hope the rest of your week isn't as exhausting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is exactly how I felt when we got our Wii, rediculously in pain. It was too much fiun though. I had to do it again the next day! Ha ha!
    I myself attempt at being crafty. I have been told I am pretty good too. I would like to take moer time and get into to it a little more. Glad I came across your blog. Found you from the Monday blog hop. I would love it if you checked out my blog and followed back.
    Happy Monday!
    Julie
    stlavonlady

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love beignets! It makes me smile just thinking about them.

    I'm a new follower and would love for you to stop by my blog:
    http://thejunkhouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete