1/31/2011

I got suckered...

Into taking a day off work. Not that I'm complaining though.

Little man was up all night with a nagging cough. That kind of cough that you pray to sweet Jesus to switch bodies until its over. Yeah, that bad. With a nose bleed top things off. He's fine now. You'd barely notice he was sick earlier. Which makes me wonder if I just got suckered.

Look at all that energy, he's just a blur running by.

BB: MOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!
ME: running like the wind (bullseye, haha couldn't help it) "What?! What happened?" this while checking every inch of his body
BB: Hi :)
ME: ..... oh. ..... Hi :)
BB: Buhbye mom!!!!!  
ME: Blank face.

This 34lb'er has me wrapped around his itty bitty finger. Great day off. I should get suckered more often.  

6 comments:

  1. bwhahahaha!! Isn't that how it always goes?! It's ok to play hookie w/your little dude. Enjoy your day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww he just wanted to spend the day with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's usually how it works with my son. He's miserable enough to stay home, but five minutes after I call him out, he's bouncing off the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you from MBC. You can follow us at www.momsguidetotravel.com.
    See you around.
    Tawanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following from mbc

    http://2boysontherun.blogspot.com

    Glad the little man feels better

    ReplyDelete