Oh, yum! Good thing I bought corn on the cob at the grocery today. Otherwise I'd have to make a special trip 'cause I'm drooling all over my keyboard :P
Settle a debate we are having at work- DO YOU think it’s ok for your husband/boyfriend to go out with other women who are “just friends”? Give your two cents {HERE}
here Here!
ReplyDeleteThat picture looks AMAZING! that hot dog and chicken (is that chicken?) looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
- Stephanie
Oh man! That grilled corn on the cob looks like heaven. I love summer!
ReplyDeletePerfect picture! And love the sentiment!
ReplyDelete#commenthour
Ok, that looks soooo good!!!!
ReplyDeleteHere from Comment hour!
beautiful picture! That would be my definition of summer! #commenthour
ReplyDeleteyummy, this look good!
ReplyDeleteI'm now craving corn!
I really love your header! it's really pretty!
Oh! Food porn at it's finest; I'm over here drooling! I love your header; I to am a crafter wannabe; it doesn't mean I don't try
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful photo! Came over from the SITS comment hour.
ReplyDeleteThat looks absolutely delicious!
ReplyDelete#commenthour
My mouth is watering looking at this picture! Did you make me a plate?
ReplyDeleteyum! visiting from comment hour
ReplyDeleteLooks delish. Hope you had fun!
ReplyDeleteOh, yum! Good thing I bought corn on the cob at the grocery today. Otherwise I'd have to make a special trip 'cause I'm drooling all over my keyboard :P
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a good time. The food looks delish!
ReplyDelete#commenthour
That food looks so yummy!!
ReplyDeleteFood porn is right! I'm coming over. :-) #commenthour
ReplyDeleteYum Yums! Love it! #commenthour
ReplyDeleteOh wow! That looks so yummy. Considering I had a grilled cheese for dinner I am totally dying over here. #CommentHour
ReplyDeleteI love corn on the cob! You've given me an idea of what I might have for lunch!
ReplyDeleteHere from #commenthour. :)
I love corn on the cob- your picture also made me want one!! and happy memorial day to you too!
ReplyDeleteI just ate and now I'm hungry again! That looks delish! It is time for a cook out! #CommentHour
ReplyDeleteYes, Thank you service men and women for all of our freedoms including the freedom to break our diets every memorial day!!! found you on #commenthour.
ReplyDeletearlett from www.chasing-joy.com
Seriously...food for a pregnant lady, it's my kryptonite! Looks amazing!!
ReplyDelete#commenthour
Hi I'm stopping by (late as usual :) from the SITS Comment Hour - just love your blog and I "followed" you!
ReplyDeleteOMG that looks so yummy! #commenthour
ReplyDeleteI just got RE-HUNGRY.
ReplyDelete♥ theMRS.
Settle a debate we are having at work- DO YOU think it’s ok for your husband/boyfriend to go out with other women who are “just friends”? Give your two cents {HERE}
Drooling here! OMG! I at Taco Bell on Memorial Day...couldn't find anyone having a cookout.
ReplyDeleteStopping by super late from #commenthour
I was at the wrong residence for Memorial Day.. LOL. I'm sure you guys had a yummy time.
ReplyDelete